Agreement to Terms
Agreement to Terms
You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features on the Website. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password, or other account information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account. And you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. You agree to safeguard your password from access by others. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately contact us by email at [email protected] or send a message to our live-chat service. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Carnivori for losses incurred by Carnivori or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password.
You have the right to cancel your order as long as the the restaurant have not started to prepare the food. Refunds will be one case-to-case basis.
Activities Prohibited on the Website
The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Website. Carnivori reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Carnivori’s sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Prohibited activities include — but are not limited to — the following:
– Using the Website for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations;
– Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
– Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Carnivori in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
– Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by Carnivori in its sole discretion;
– Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
– Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
– Posting URLs to external Website or any form of HTML or programming code;
– Posting anything that may be “spam,” as determined by Carnivori in its sole discretion;
– Impersonating another person when posting Content;
– Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
– Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
– Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
– Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which, in the sole discretion of Carnivori, exposes Carnivori or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
– Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
Carnivori reserves the right — but is not obligated — to do any or all of the following:
– Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Website; and
– Edit or delete any Content posted on the Website, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards.
– Carnivori Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Carnivori and/or third parties who have authorized their use (collectively the “Trademarks”)
You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way. The use of Carnivori’s trademarks on any other website is strictly prohibited. All of the materials contained on the Website are copyrighted except where explicitly noted otherwise. Carnivori will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. Carnivori neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Carnivori. Use of any materials on the Website is at your own risk.
These Website may contain hyperlinks to third-party Website. Carnivori does not control or endorse these third-party Website or any goods or services sold on those Website. Some of these Website may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You acknowledge and agree that Carnivori is not responsible or liable for any content or other materials on these third party Website.
Governing Law and Severability
The Website and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Carnivori, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates (the Carnivori entities), and each of their agents, representatives and service providers, disclaim all warranties, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantibility, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The Carnivori Entities, their agents, representatives and service providers cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that: (a) the Website will be reliable, accurate, complete, or updated on a timely basis; (b) the Website will be free of human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data; (c) any files available for downloading from the Website will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties; (d) any Content you post on the Website will remain on the Website; or (e) the functions or services performed on the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Website will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
The Carnivori entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers, entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to your use of the Website is to discontinue your use of the Website. The Carnivori entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of the Website or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Website. These exclusions for indirect, special, consequential, and exemplary damages include, without limitation, damages for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, work stoppage, computer failure, or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if the Carnivori entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers have been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the Carnivori entities, their agents, representatives and service providers’ liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Unless otherwise stated,
– Vouchers are only applicable to food orders, excluding delivery fees and GST
– Valid only for online payment
– Carnivori reserves the right to cancel orders and blacklist/block accounts if fraud activities
– Carnivori reserves the right to stop this voucher to be used on certain restaurants without
– Voucher Terms & Conditions apply
Questions? Comments? Please send an email to us at [email protected]